Queen's stalker's quip retracted? About time!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Queen's stalker's quip retracted? About time! crossword clue.
"Queen's stalker's quip retracted? About time!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Shed many layers there
- A paper turns up containing a device that's similar
- Put out your old clothes and the rest
- Handy American juice promoting energy
- Bound over to accept old copy that's inaccurate
- Nick record fee on these deviously
- Warning sign on entrance: 'No English here'
- Really old oak trees survive principally - on these
- Drew up school notice about bible studies
- Pull a couple of lines on river
- Where to find badger and duck in fight
- ''Big Brother'' host
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Staggered (at a Highland ball?)
- Altercation (informal)
- Leaves to eat in French bar of ill-repute
- Finished milk dish that's on the turn
- Golfer who had four Masters wins between 1958 and 1964
- Title locale in a Hercule Poirot mystery
Crossword clues of the day
- Middle of range
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- Character who sings the Disney song 'Let It Go'
- Old Conservative involved in clean-up act demonstrates skill in speech
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
- Girl of five escaping from cover after papa appears
- African nation bordering Chad and Nigeria
- Uncomfortably crowded
- Lumpy deposits of body fat
- Cry from female supporter, very old