'Queen of Soul' who sang the National Anthem at the 2006 Super Bowl in her hometown of Detroit
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'Queen of Soul' who sang the National Anthem at the 2006 Super Bowl in her hometown of Detroit crossword clue.
"'Queen of Soul' who sang the National Anthem at the 2006 Super Bowl in her hometown of Detroit" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Certain photography deg.
- Popular sink scrubber
- What you might want the password for at a friend's house: Hyph.
- High school course alongside chemistry and physics, for short
- Ending for 'Sudan' or 'Siam'
- Alternative to speaking?
- Certain athlete
- Prize previously awarded to Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama
- Detailed, with 'out'
- Disagreeing words
Crossword clues of the day
- NFL whistle blower
- Walking routes
- 'Love, Simon' actor who plays high school senior Eric Walker on A Teacher
- John or Jane in court
- Swanky hotel offering
- Diamond Head's island in Hawaii
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- Emulate Romeo and Juliet
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet
- Toothpaste or hand sanitizer, typically