Put to part of cereal plant, can it cut?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Put to part of cereal plant, can it cut? crossword clue.
"Put to part of cereal plant, can it cut?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Revelation experienced here as cash dispenser appears in post offices
- Poet of a popular kind
- Wants to know how paper may be sold
- Swimmer's hi-vis jacket?
- Fizz with impatience, do they?
- Force introduced to subdue entire Celtic region
- Structure of speech announcing duty on beer and fags?
- Twigs evil must finally change
- An intricate pattern for floor
- Most demanding fly half following matches on replay
- Inventor showing regret when putting off engineers
- Collecting dust, maybe
- Largest Central American country
- Celebrity children, not one of them accepting the present
- Large naval vessels
- Fingal's Cave composer, d. 1847
- Where you'd presumably find hellish types with old cricketer under a shadow
- Lack enough food
- Conserve made from oranges
Crossword clues of the day
- Newcomer's music upset audience finally leaving concert hall, say
- Lass in evil misbehaving?
- Leave the launching pad, with "off"
- Gallant — in a hurry
- Wasn't indifferent
- Spiritual advice to Moses in warehouse
- Part of island in Caribbean captured by the French
- Like a sort of play that could make critic go mad almost
- A word like 'before' or 'after' — pie portions (anag)
- Harsh note from a trumpet