Put into shape, because tangled
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Put into shape, because tangled crossword clue.
"Put into shape, because tangled" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Batting, force one senior man away from boundary
- Russian bishop's prayer not working
- Hypocritical speaker to cover least bad book
- Part of Africa has bounced back well, if intermittently
- Unmoved as grass has stained coat
- Sort of personality: international Mars explorer has tons
- X, mark probing new evidence of collision — get the law!
- US city with no motorway? I am surprised
- One supporting and backing American composer
- Are they sent for if popes, say, act so strangely?
- '__ I Go to Sleep'; Nicole Kidman movie
- Gregory Peck's 'Moby Dick' role
- Train segment
- Washington's Kellyanne or George
- "Well, that's quite a coincidence ..."
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"
- Ask overly invasive questions
- Jokey suffix with most
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film