Put into shape, because tangled
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Put into shape, because tangled crossword clue.
"Put into shape, because tangled" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Succinct treatise from small religious community
- Showed approval of 23 being freed
- Sort of personality: international Mars explorer has tons
- Bethlehem visitors find retribution, returning with one change of direction
- One supporting and backing American composer
- Nervous in court, cramped
- Unmoved as grass has stained coat
- Imitation marble is logical as could be
- Hear one welcoming woman
- Are they sent for if popes, say, act so strangely?