Pull a couple of lines on river
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Pull a couple of lines on river crossword clue.
"Pull a couple of lines on river" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Peter has a following in the home counties
- Colouring or baking agent lacking in a filling pudding
- Woman briefly recalled what may be top of volcano
- Ready meal needed batter, as Spooner might have said?
- Expose yogurts, ignoring the odd bits
- Bound over to accept old copy that's inaccurate
- Pollute nearly all the planet
- Warning sign on entrance: 'No English here'
- Nick record fee on these deviously
- A very old wife's state
- Some GPS lines
- One with superhuman powers
- Where to see Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus"
- Discussed over and over
- Give in, so to speak
- Do some tape editing
- Anthem writer Key's initials
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film
- "Someone Like You" hitmaker, 2011
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"
Crossword clues of the day
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- 'So You Think You __ Dance'
- "Impossible Is Nothing" sloganeer
- ''If I Ran the Zoo'' author
- John Dye's 'Touched by an Angel' role
- Confession of a blackjack dealer?
- Train segment
- Ask overly invasive questions
- Powell, Paulson, Rumsfeld, etc.
- Gulager, of 'The Virginian'