Provides a reminder about Dublin meeting Donegal in tight encounter that's supposed to be friendly
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Provides a reminder about Dublin meeting Donegal in tight encounter that's supposed to be friendly crossword clue.
"Provides a reminder about Dublin meeting Donegal in tight encounter that's supposed to be friendly" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Overlook short role played in the mob
- Still got nothing to raise at the meeting?
- There is no need to say any more, as plenty at school get help
- Individuals from India, from Indonesia?
- Spies every light eggy restaurant starters inside to go with cold vegetable
- Expressed regret to a shirty type drawing up design that's not finished
- Found fault with college head retiring over heartless joke
- Clueless of bank's low interest
- Those responsible for atmosphere covered up partying as escapism
- A fair amount of mink in coat tailored for an energetic type
- Brave types appear outside for one statement before risky venture
- Certain to get away from Latin-American tapir, for example
- Leave the launching pad, with "off"
- Like the tiniest pup in a litter
- Swedish band that's sampled on Madonna's hit 'Hung Up'
- Do some trawling at sea?
- 'The Righteous Gemstones' actor Devine
- Seating option at a diner
- Elbow Song broadcast — it contains a winter scene
Crossword clues of the day
- And all the rest, in brief
- Domed Native American dwelling
- Common response to 'How are you doing?'
- Newcomer's music upset audience finally leaving concert hall, say
- Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- With a flavoured sugar topping
- Medal winner
- Ms. magazine cofounder who's the subject of a new biographical film
- What a convertible sofa converts into