Props at the end of 15 across for closing plays
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Props at the end of 15 across for closing plays crossword clue.
"Props at the end of 15 across for closing plays" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Market what Belle Smith swallowed going all the way back
- Spies every light eggy restaurant starters inside to go with cold vegetable
- A fair amount of mink in coat tailored for an energetic type
- The result of the impact of time on top of the aging locks
- Digs up most of the lawn for crazy source of oil
- Lancing a boil for one who has faith in another
- Carbon from endless growth on tree - the same old chestnut perhaps
- Found fault with college head retiring over heartless joke
- Rejects some of the possibilities for flighty type
- Still got nothing to raise at the meeting?
- Tries to get info
- One might raise the roof
- Physician family surname
- Borden who captained the gold-winning 1996 gymnastics team
- Root of diplomacy
- Texter's 'Gotta boogie!'
- ''What I really think,'' in texts
- 'Grand, ungodly, god-like' character of fiction
- Palo __ (32 Across hub)
- Prefix meaning one-billionth
Crossword clues of the day
- Hair quality index?
- Sequence of powerful leaders in the same family
- Not shared with anyone else
- Crack of dawn, maybe?
- Spherical symbols of sovereignty
- Graceful conclusion?
- Light amplifications by stimulated emissions of radiation
- Country superstar's first name
- Horse in its second year
- Aunt ___, despised relative of Harry Potter