Progenitors going up and down plain
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Progenitors going up and down plain crossword clue.
"Progenitors going up and down plain" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Walk out, perhaps, then run forward
- List from the two of us, very informally
- The writer's after moving type of verb
- Maybe a mite cheeky, keeping a rumpus up
- Boater, say, welcoming some home
- IT system with two numbers, the second raised
- Funny fellow fed on guava's skin
- Resort on rocks, one in Italy
- A schoolkid's problem covered by Isaac Newton
- Newly share out wine getting one's praise
- A short stretch of time criminal tries to reduce gradually
- Rides boats, dropping ecstasy with miscreants
- Plant material, used to make rubber
- Change in Cuba
- Error from Messi's header and team's back in the lead
- Government assistance
- Suspects, informally
- Film with Eastwood as a drug courier
- __-century furniture
- Period when expecting conclusion from beat poet
Crossword clues of the day
- Diamond alternative for engagement rings
- Early 20th-century avant-garde art movement
- Bedlam, perhaps, in a little shop man's running
- Penetrate with a sharp instrument
- Pseudonym of Marie McDonald McLaughlin Lawrie
- How Alf left (anag) — very unconventional
- Mandolin cousin
- Dame __, historian whose works include Pompeii: The Life of a Roman Town (2008)
- Submissive — pedestrian
- Journalism in the Guardian, but not in Times or Sun?