Proceeding from the general to the particular
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Proceeding from the general to the particular crossword clue.
"Proceeding from the general to the particular" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Amazon purchase
- Commenter who may start a flame war
- Uses a coaster or toboggan, say
- Road/bridge charge
- Pod vegetable used in Cajun cooking and bhindi masala
- Australian gem with 'fire' and 'jelly' varieties
- California's Santa ___ Island
- Make more secure, in a way
- Don't move, unfortunately
- Girls who might be doted on by their aunt
Crossword clues of the day
- George who directed "Night of the Living Dead"
- Promotional event for a book
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank
- ... racing boat/orthopedic surgery business?
- Caffeinated aspirin brand
- Prince George and Prince Louis, to Prince William
- Sea __ (Galway bay)
- Rascal Flatts or The Chicks
- Group with a washboard
- Side dish at a Korean restaurant