Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Prime example crossword clue.
"Prime example" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Performance delivered by an opera star
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- Traditional Spanish lace scarf
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- Boycott admires new openers like crazy
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
Crossword clues of the day
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- Heads of vermin on mat? Incriminate the cat
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- Sounds upset over special meeting
- Prime Minister's penultimate press inquiry? Not so
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- Speak dramatically
- Period following the English Civil Wars
- Completes building site at college