Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Pretentiously sophisticated crossword clue.
"Pretentiously sophisticated" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- What milk and yogurt are rich in
- Luggage carrier at a hotel
- TV scientist Bill who wrote 'Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation'
- Like FX, but not Fox
- Historical periods
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- ___ cords (tissues used for speaking)
- Maker of the Civic and Accord
- Why I'm not singing today
- Again ___ again (repeatedly)
Crossword clues of the day
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Lunar phenomenon
- Sandwich often deep-fried
- Piece of footwear that's worn on snowy days
- Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel
- Flavoring in a shaker
- ''Darn it!''
- Early rocker Domino who sang 'Blueberry Hill'
- SiriusXM medium
- Animals that Lennie loved in 'Of Mice and Men'