Presumably, what can be distilled in spirit from the Duke of York, or is that still illegal?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Presumably, what can be distilled in spirit from the Duke of York, or is that still illegal? crossword clue.
"Presumably, what can be distilled in spirit from the Duke of York, or is that still illegal?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Hazel Dale from launderette
- Where you might find the players from the start?
- Limits to setting up Tiberius' clubs
- Being the greatest Bond taking direction from those with charisma
- Much ado about nothing in part of USSR
- Return the favour to swimmer retaining record
- Chief in charge of what's on the agenda
- Upsetting tales left out for politician in the House
- Devoted group having bearing in the end on old city with an intellectual refinement
- The issue of inciting The Rising without a leader
Crossword clues of the day
- Limitation on free transfers
- 'The __ of the moth for the star': Shelley
- Format for extremely large movie screens
- Fictional 'Autobiography' subject (1847)
- Farfalle or fusilli
- Word of dismissal
- When NATO was formed
- Actress Price who co-starred on CBS's "Rules of Engagement"
- ___ Bake Shop (cookie brand)
- Spread, with "out"