President from 1953-1961, for short
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the President from 1953-1961, for short crossword clue.
"President from 1953-1961, for short" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Holy ceremony
- Place to apply ChapStick
- The showgirl's name in the Barry Manilow song 'Copacabana'
- Bottom of a shoe
- Devices that can show you your bank balance: Abbr.
- ___ worthy (considers good enough)
- Medical examiner's investigation of a body
- Degrees often held by professors: Abbr.
- Mixture of metals, such as steel
- 'I'm ___ ears!'
- 'The __ of the moth for the star': Shelley
- Sitcom regular at Monk's Cafe
- Rental-car competitor of Enterprise and Dollar
- Let know, with "off"
- [Is this thing on?]
- Show of smoothness
- Home to Iowa State University
- Doesn't pay attention to
- ___ Bake Shop (cookie brand)
- Format for extremely large movie screens