Present from the Queen
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Present from the Queen crossword clue.
"Present from the Queen" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Small bits of shirt showing signs of wear
- Golfer and PA playing game
- Performance with ball introduced by Carol
- Way a relative reaches state of equilibrium
- Temporary brand to fit the bill
- Tear away fleece
- Stop pubs hosting 'unlimited hour' — it's vulgar
- Picnic for Americans with meat served in baked dough
- Prepared to cross Italy and Greece initially, but strayed
- Stupefied by silver tile over top of skull
- Moderate running pace
- Gym machine with pedals
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Do the hula or waltz
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Electric-meter measurement
- Sandpaper surface
Crossword clues of the day
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Deceitfully arrange an outcome
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Have some gum
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Large briny body of water
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main