Pre-digital telephone dial
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Pre-digital telephone dial crossword clue.
"Pre-digital telephone dial" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The ninth month of the Islamic calendar
- Long-suffering star of One Foot in the Grave?
- One of the counties of Ulster, but not Northern Ireland
- George W Bush's cat
- Korean percussion instrument with two drums on a pole
- __ O'Connor, high king of Ireland
- Spanish port west of Gibraltar
- The third son of Adam and Eve?
- Country bordered by Benin and Ghana
- Sea in the western Atlantic known as a breeding ground for eels
- Large briny body of water
- Copenhagen natives
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Gym machine with pedals
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Hit the books
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- ''__ should I know?''
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency