Pragmatist about to join the elite
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Pragmatist about to join the elite crossword clue.
"Pragmatist about to join the elite" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- German agreement to cut off tail of dodgy car
- Plant line across Eastern Pacific
- Singer with broken barrel
- Stolen pans first provoking unfounded criticism
- Firm dates rotting quickly
- Sad film of little dish
- Brief trip leading to deficit
- Lift hatch noisily for bird
- Command police department returning to gallery
- Remove passage
- Film with Eastwood as a drug courier
- Early 20th-century avant-garde art movement
- Journalism in the Guardian, but not in Times or Sun?
- Dame __, historian whose works include Pompeii: The Life of a Roman Town (2008)
- Mandolin cousin
- Penetrate with a sharp instrument
- Change in Cuba
- Rides boats, dropping ecstasy with miscreants
- Diamond alternative for engagement rings
- Error from Messi's header and team's back in the lead
Crossword clues of the day
- Submissive — pedestrian
- Bedlam, perhaps, in a little shop man's running
- Government assistance
- Pseudonym of Marie McDonald McLaughlin Lawrie
- Period when expecting conclusion from beat poet
- A short stretch of time criminal tries to reduce gradually
- Suspects, informally
- __-century furniture
- How Alf left (anag) — very unconventional
- Plant material, used to make rubber