Potestas, regnum, principatus; power!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Potestas, regnum, principatus; power! crossword clue.
"Potestas, regnum, principatus; power!" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- To be present; animo ____ to be 'with it' or attentive
- Timore, pavore
- Pugna, dimicatio; pars totius belli
- In ____ res: into the midst of things, the thick of it
- 'Expedit esse ____ et ut expedit esse putemus' (AA 1.637) Ovid's scepticism about the supernatural?
- 'Omnia vincit ____; et nos cedamus...' (Ecl. 10.69)
- Gallia ____, ad quam Romani trans Alpes progressi adveniebant
- The Stayer, support: Iuppiter ____ antiquissimus custos Urbis (cf Cicero in Cat 1.11)
- Desero, omitto, prodo; I abandon
- 19 ____ facio: per superos iuro
- Cubes with spots
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film
- Train segment
- Muscles exercised when doing a Russian twist
- Members of une sororité
- Do some tape editing
- Jokey suffix with most
- National currency which, if you drop its second letter and read the result backward, spells another national currency
Crossword clues of the day
- Monkeys' uncles
- Give in, so to speak
- Half-dozen prefix
- Confession of a blackjack dealer?
- Gregory Peck's 'Moby Dick' role
- Anthem writer Key's initials
- "Someone Like You" hitmaker, 2011
- ''If I Ran the Zoo'' author
- New York social reformer whose name is on a Manhattan housing project
- Washington's Kellyanne or George