Port city in southern Cyprus
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Port city in southern Cyprus crossword clue.
"Port city in southern Cyprus" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Building hosting the Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg
- Archipelago in the north-west of Scotland
- Musician otherwise known as Cherilyn Sarkisian
- City once known as Madras
- Honour refused by Benjamin Zephaniah in 2003
- Divided island in the eastern Mediterranean
- What, according to Churchill, ran from Stettin to Trieste
- Antelope endemic to southern Africa
- The capital of Texas
- __, ship on which people captured as slaves rebelled in 1839
- Easiest parts of a jigsaw puzzle
- N.Y. airport with many flights to Toronto Pearson
- Early challenge overcome by Joe Biden
- Home of the ancient philosopher Zeno
- Cyber Monday mo., usually
- Round like the Final Four
- Cook incompletely
- D.C. player, formerly a Montreal Expo
- Starbucks 20-ounce size
- Decoration for a gingerbread man
Crossword clues of the day
- Drug central to a 19th-century war between Great Britain and China
- Incoming flight figs.
- Taking Back Sunday genre
- ___ Arbor
- Violent attack
- Inexperienced four-star naval officer?
- Ran in long, bounding strides
- Frequently emailed docs
- Politicians' lapel adornments
- Pharaoh known as a "boy king," informally