Poor man's university featuring in the Sun?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Poor man's university featuring in the Sun? crossword clue.
"Poor man's university featuring in the Sun?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Beg Penny to go first
- Leak from European delegation
- Cut out adviser every now and then
- One in no hurry to whizz round north
- Tiny creatures of the deep, a hundred on board
- Put an end to fun frolicking with Lily
- Head of ambassadorial party making trouble
- Report left in toilet
- Barely enter the water?
- Keep quiet about sex? No problem