Poor man's university featuring in the Sun?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Poor man's university featuring in the Sun? crossword clue.
"Poor man's university featuring in the Sun?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Barely enter the water?
- Set off round lake, a little frightened
- Romeo appearing in tatty denim, alas
- Badger I treated for cut
- Ruminants heading north for grass
- My dog's had a heart transplant!
- Initially politician easily wins seat
- Report left in toilet
- It's a hot spring, man said
- Beg Penny to go first
- 'Picnic' playwright
- Plum's center
- Siblings' daughters
- Reverse, as a computer operation
- TV journalist named anchor of 'CBS Evening News' in 2019
- 'Are you a man ___ mouse?'
- River that, with the Neisse, forms the German-Polish border
- Underground part of a plant
- Sandwich name made up of the initials of its ingredients
- TV journalist who anchored 'CBS Evening News' and 'Yahoo! News'