Plump for Conservative partner
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Plump for Conservative partner crossword clue.
"Plump for Conservative partner" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Queen follows attendants in coach
- Sharp comment's signal to pursue end of office party outside
- Nothing felt different about America recently
- Gutting easier, after bottom of boat secured new cushion
- Comic character in the end's beaten danger
- Many try to turn back shooter
- Comments on targets
- At first, performance by hybrid yacht is variable
- Saving a pound on fine carpet
- Mimic bird, teal maybe?