Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Plucked instruments crossword clue.
"Plucked instruments" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Modern party planning aid
- They're found in most clothes closets
- Commit a sin — spa's rest (anag)
- Classical theaters
- Miss Muffet's complaint?
- Singles player in the 1950s
- Balloon with delivery following small present
- A life (abbr)
- Invention of Guglielmo Marconi
- Where Ian Fleming spent much of the 1920s
Crossword clues of the day
- Landing gear
- Out-of-shape group of patients receiving exercise classes
- Bit of pastry on outside of cake
- Kitchen deputy
- One piece of turf outside recently cut off
- Age when one may legally buy alcohol in the UK
- Serve sugarless cola without opening snacks
- "De ___ y de Sombra" (Isabel Allende novel)
- Supporting being raised on farm
- Sit on river and fish