Player who's fancied fruit left item in ring?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Player who's fancied fruit left item in ring? crossword clue.
"Player who's fancied fruit left item in ring?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Troops set back a party sign blocking way
- Decorator houses deer for Reykjavik resident
- Adversaries at table abandon country garden
- Enraged Indiana bank crushes strike
- His happy orgy disrupted study of 5 down
- Posts at university linked to entitlements
- Country river, Russian one
- Dictionary entry that's clearer when higher
- Plan to get shot of rose beds
- Quietly put away accumulated 19 of 16
Crossword clues of the day
- First ''Escalator'' user
- Egg-producing organ
- Extremely excited, in modern lingo
- "Sister Outsider" essayist/poet
- Defeat in battle, as a Gorgon
- Small forward who, in 2012, won both an NBA title with the Heat and an Olympic gold medal
- Actors Studio co-leader
- Be a big-time troublemaker
- Legendary print maker
- Photo, to mag editors