Play emotional games with foreign spy caught with heroin at the end of 4 across
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Play emotional games with foreign spy caught with heroin at the end of 4 across crossword clue.
"Play emotional games with foreign spy caught with heroin at the end of 4 across" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Local out to lunch with one sandwich - that's a bit short for a picnic!
- The result of examination by detectives surrounding Saigon building
- School friend from Ireland with Black Beetle
- Herb that's trimmed along with a minimum of wasabi in pig meat produced by those in the news
- Useless record about Utah
- Victor and Eve going to South Africa switching orders
- It's a moveable feast for Daisy's relative following Oriental paper for 24 hours
- Ramble on foot covering Dublin to Donegal
- Count's last to collapse
- Nutty sort of poor old man
Crossword clues of the day
- Greeting in Apple ads
- ''Darn it!''
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
- Dish topped with hollandaise sauce, informally
- Stereotypical junkyard dog
- Shape of the first letter in "curve"
- Oscar winner Tatum
- Captain in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'
- Good two-pair hand, in poker lingo