Plausible but false
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Plausible but false crossword clue.
"Plausible but false" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Birthplace of Malcolm X
- BBC television arts strand 2003 - present
- Faces of the internet?
- British pop star who sang 2012's "R.I.P."
- The United States
- Busses near Paddington Station?
- Removes from the mound, in baseball lingo
- What a limo driver confirms
- Adjusts to zero, in a way
- One might be raised by a skeptic
Crossword clues of the day
- A.D.A.-compliant, in a way
- Animal whose nostrils can close to block out blowing sand
- What "M" and "F" are both short for
- Dendrochronology study
- Desire, as in one of the Ten Commandments
- Travel assistance at airports
- Harriet __, former BBC radio announcer and newsreader
- School science project involving a vegetable and a voltmeter
- The largest island of the Inner Hebrides
- End of a Pope proverb