Plastic felt over bottom of pan
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Plastic felt over bottom of pan crossword clue.
"Plastic felt over bottom of pan" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Boxes in deserted farmhouse containing stuff to go to Sweden
- Left one building up steps
- Poor father’s opening junk mail
- Have more than old-fashioned dress?
- Trump excuse
- Love role in moving pictures?
- Wearing coat he is perverted and immature
- Cool character that's written for star
- To have ambition is a self-inflicted disadvantage
- Initially, bid’s rejected — is estate agent told?
- Sharer of emceeing
- Iowa college
- Seemed pleased
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- Daydreamy state
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- 2000 Beatles album ... or its peak position on Billboard
- 'Barber of Seville' composer
- Singer nicknamed the "Goddess of Pop"
- Runs interference for the offense?