Planted in shifting snow
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Planted in shifting snow crossword clue.
"Planted in shifting snow" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The types who are put away for the future - the sort Humpty Dumpty and his ilk fell back on during hard times?
- Don't open the bottle from the Mediterranean close to capital
- Everyone in debt is nodding in approval
- Young lady duly left in great distress
- Characters at the end of 15 across from The Rock presumably settled on the plot?
- Local ticket seller admits handing capital to bank cashier?
- Turns up, for example, with a short inventory of fodder
- Detective is no longer with us? 24 across and most of 26 across invite disaster!
- Dance party with band at the centre in violent ghetto
- Cultivates the extremes of divine right of kings