Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Plains people crossword clue.
"Plains people" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Mrs Bucket, to her friends?
- "Great" feature of Jupiter that's actually a centuries-long storm
- Sarah Anne __, Canadian poet and feminist activist (1833-1898)
- Rock artist of old?
- BBC television arts strand 2003 - present
- The largest island of the Inner Hebrides
- British pop star who sang 2012's "R.I.P."
- Removes from the mound, in baseball lingo
- Animal whose nostrils can close to block out blowing sand
- Like an athlete who's not quite amateur, not quite full-time
Crossword clues of the day
- "So sorry, that was totally the wrong thing to say!"
- Travel assistance at airports
- The United States
- First supermodel to produce her own posters and calendars
- A '1776' singer
- The Ducks, on scoreboards
- 1941 Disney animation about an elephant
- Dendrochronology study
- "That was wonderful!"
- Certain school clique