Place trap for fish around regions close to the Nile Delta?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Place trap for fish around regions close to the Nile Delta? crossword clue.
"Place trap for fish around regions close to the Nile Delta?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Little fish thoroughly sautéed — it's first for gut-busting cuisine
- Cooked Dover sole
- Traps set for little fish
- It's been used to make sauce for aeons by fermentation
- Perhaps fin or tail of whiting are broken at the end
- Forsaken, nevertheless reportedly a looker
- Julienne or fillet of fish re-dressed
- Many fish thus swallowing hard on a line
- Fish both ways in the sea
- On fishing for orca, I spy tuna's snout — that's fishy
- Expensive violin
- Sprinkle with oil
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Regret in a big way
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Top-circulation US magazine
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Performer who never speaks
Crossword clues of the day
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- ___ Says (children's game)
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)
- Was sloppy
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Images you can click on