Place support for item of furniture
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Place support for item of furniture crossword clue.
"Place support for item of furniture" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Inattentive? Doctor please!
- German agreement to cut off tail of dodgy car
- Firm dates rotting quickly
- Conduct church melody
- Brief trip leading to deficit
- Pragmatist about to join the elite
- Spy American man of refined manners
- Virtue of good competition
- Canines maybe tailing enigmatic European travelling home, initially
- Funny cartoon about oddly rum bird
- The ultimate scholarship
- 'Everyone likes me, __ nobody understands me': Einstein
- Yarn store inventory
- Setting for an 1836 shootout
- Still at Disney World?
- Phone company that became a mega-conglomerate
- New-'timey' short-video app
- Cereal box word whose third and fourth letters are stylized as bits of cereal
- Roses on TR's coat of arms, e.g.
- Word before talk or power
Crossword clues of the day
- The conqueror Tamerlane, for one
- Locale for a trivia night
- Fictional maker of Dehydrated Boulders and Tornado Seeds ("just add water")
- Global justice phenomenon sprung from a 2006 Myspace post by Tarana Burke
- Strauss opera based on Sophocles
- H.S. course whose textbooks are full of solutions
- Turn-of-the-century Oldsmobiles
- Christmas tree figurine, maybe
- Call to action
- Austronesian transportation invention