Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Pitcher's idea crossword clue.
"Pitcher's idea" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Thrilling carnival ride
- Alliance formed in April 1949
- Rapper who forms one half of the duo Black Star
- Film genre that includes "Moonlight" and "Call Me by Your Name"
- 20% of diez
- London district whose name sounds like a letter
- "Weekend Update" show, in brief
- Horsy carnival ride
- 1, 5, or 9
- Type of food whose outsides are suggested by the outsides of ...
Crossword clues of the day
- Federal code-cracking org.
- Community sports facility ... or a hint to the answers to the five starred clues
- Passed-down history
- They're dropped in the Boston accent
- "You and whose army?!"
- Classic 1960 platinum-selling Miles Davis album
- Naturally present at birth
- Get leftovers ready
- Some essential workers, for short
- Recommend highly