Piece of wood: heavy weight that floats in the sea
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Piece of wood: heavy weight that floats in the sea crossword clue.
"Piece of wood: heavy weight that floats in the sea" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Pop in here?
- Pest flying low round contemptible person
- Extremely shyly signifies approval in church meetings
- One on hand, if learning is disrupted
- Upper classes at home with the liqueur
- Revolutionary and popular sort of poker
- Tournament contests that might have you out of your seat
- Dog is initially big benefit
- Highly popular article everyone seethes about?
- One lord's strange tongue