Piece of straw is perhaps thus described
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Piece of straw is perhaps thus described crossword clue.
"Piece of straw is perhaps thus described" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- When you do this, stop people drinking too much
- Loved piece about early mode of transport
- Admitting home's completely out of cups — that's stupid!
- A cycling expert's forecast
- Feature of golfing Masters — one embraced in another sport
- Sense crew's keeping OK
- Crucial point about children in pack
- Rosemary here? Gig's beginning in where she normally drinks at lodge
- Actors cast ready at last — hopes to include brief review
- Piercing whistle — ref's blowing up too much
- Robbery with violence
- Hard hit, in baseball lingo
- Type of beer made by Stone Brewing: Abbr.
- First number in Italian or Spanish
- Potatoes, by another name
- Division into opposing factions
- Play ground?
- Identification of a problem from its symptoms
- Home to Sandusky and Shaker Heights
- Cancelled, as a NASA launch
Crossword clues of the day
- Red layer of a seven-layer dip
- Chance of loss
- Old Indian currency note turned up, praise be
- Root crop and pulse picked up
- Summon, in a way
- Missing from a military post: Abbr.
- Former Greek monetary unit
- Singular sound of cat getting bird
- About 40% of mammal species
- Jessica with Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress Oscars