Piece of furniture — one that's helpful to actors
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Piece of furniture — one that's helpful to actors crossword clue.
"Piece of furniture — one that's helpful to actors" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Something in Zappa inspired a serious effort
- Taking sun top off fades what's usually beneath
- Study over time causes depression
- Pedant needs to stay alert in the middle
- Car diverted to where workers go to find a record collection
- With half the toast gone, find a bit on your face
- Envoy from Elizabeth bestowing title on beheaded Scottish queen
- Sailors get their share when clippers take off
- Staff agree to change — a beastly bunch!
- Biography based on deceit involving one fellow's account