Piece of fiction penned by one outsider
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Piece of fiction penned by one outsider crossword clue.
"Piece of fiction penned by one outsider" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Scratch the Spanish coin
- 'Geriatric' hardly describes Ringo as a youngster
- Steep price to pay for spice
- Make a request like this: by the book
- Docent hirer saying nothing about employment
- Spikes the author's soft drinks
- Except if dark, topless
- Newcomer puts off painting
- Wine produced on account
- Note empty gag before long humorous verse
- Setting for an 1836 shootout
- Knightly order's kind of cross
- Native people seen in 'M*A*S*H'
- State whose southern neighbors are Nevada and Utah: Abbr.
- Friend of Mr. Noodle on children's TV
- Carpet stain removable with vinegar
- Drop-off spot
- Cereal box word whose third and fourth letters are stylized as bits of cereal
- Embarrassment in the seat of the pants
- Exclamation at a South American soccer match
Crossword clues of the day
- Continent that spans 11 time zones
- The hot center of the earth
- Stunt driver's chance to shine in an action movie
- The conqueror Tamerlane, for one
- Performance of Wagner or Verdi, say
- 'Suddenly Susan' actress who's six feet tall
- Catalysts, as of change
- Cable channel that airs 'Queen of the South'
- Wall-E's love in "Wall-E"
- 'What did I tell you?!'