Phil's number one cut — that was close!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Phil's number one cut — that was close! crossword clue.
"Phil's number one cut — that was close!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Saw in here money raised by cast?
- Relatively famous broadcaster
- Needing breaks? Could be Amazon job on the line
- Tragically timeless in role set here
- Current unwelcome visitor camped in compound
- Jailed German boy, cunning little pest
- One repeatedly fired from EastEnders
- Gridlock on motorway going west — go east
- Head of state is stock market malefactor? No way!
- Wish to travel? Minimal cost when cycling