Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Peruse crossword clue.
"Peruse" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Suffix for superlative words
- Pitching ___ (old-fashioned term for flirting)
- Pie ___ mode (pastry topped with ice cream)
- Minor quibble
- Have title to
- Layered hairstyle, or plush carpet
- Take the blue ribbon
- 'Whose cruel idea was it for the word '___' to have an S in it?' (Steven Wright joke)
- Boyz II Men 1994 hit with the line 'I'm begging you, begging you come back to me'
- Helping hand
- ''What I really think,'' in texts
- Spherical symbols of sovereignty
- Showing reason and sound judgment
- Root of diplomacy
- Light amplifications by stimulated emissions of radiation
- ''Artisan'' anagram for a vocal artist
- Texter's 'Gotta boogie!'
- Green lights, perhaps?
- 'Sweeney Todd' Tony winner Cariou
- Total devastation