Person guilty of fraud as a tennis player?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Person guilty of fraud as a tennis player? crossword clue.
"Person guilty of fraud as a tennis player?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Flawless French oddly cheeky to conceal
- Forces doctor to struggle to get the picture
- Nice chap, one the curate didn't encounter
- Article among garments, Roman ones
- Arsonist in boat
- Son admitted to proper nationality
- Like a good candidate? Let a celeb get involved
- Appropriate clothing a little short
- Checking, having change of heart and banning
- Thus, one in airport's what you seek here
- Inferior film
- Beatles hit about "a man who thought he was a loner"
- Light-induced flow of electric charge
- Reduce slightly
- Violent storm or squall in central America
- Title for a lord's wife
- 2019 U.S. Open champ Andreescu
- Body part needed for kissing
- Country between Iraq and Afghanistan
- Italian spirit made from grape residue after pressing
Crossword clues of the day
- Its anthem is "Amhrán na bhFiann"
- Orphaned girl from Green Gables?
- ___ Moines Register (newspaper)
- Film director (the 'Master of Suspense')
- Modern party planning aid
- They're found in most clothes closets
- Roberts and Fisher's view of the human condition - and a hit for Ella Fitzgerald and the Inkspots?
- ___-generated content (what a wiki has)
- Singer of the #1 hit 'Cheap Thrills'
- "De ___ y de Sombra" (Isabel Allende novel)