Persian poet sounds affected by cold
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Persian poet sounds affected by cold crossword clue.
"Persian poet sounds affected by cold" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One metre down, plant foolish hoax
- Girl is turning brown
- Dangerous situation traps soldiers in great numbers
- By being executed, prophet died
- Man enters top command
- Proper time for a little music
- City announced part of coastal path
- Hanged man whose eye is number one
- Snack, not bad, fed to dogs
- Emma, born with appropriate gland
- ''Get started''
- Biology or chemistry, for example: Abbr.
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Minutes taken up
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- Dinnertime annoyance
- Shopping site with a page of 'featured deals'
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
Crossword clues of the day
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'
- Craft store inventory
- Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- Cards that might include your photo and address: Abbr.
- Opposite of hard, in cheese terminology
- Broadcast award
- Soda brand that sponsors the NFL Rookie of the Year Award
- Be certain about
- Animal that's similar to a moose