Patient's resting place
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Patient's resting place crossword clue.
"Patient's resting place" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Prepares for a surprise party
- Vocalist heard on the Beatles' "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill"
- A, B or C, or first, second or third
- ___ oil (spicy condiment)
- Video game raider Croft
- Condition that Adderall may be prescribed for, in brief
- Pop star born Cherilyn Sarkisian
- Veteran cook given Asian bread
- Where John Milton and John Oliver studied at Cambridge
- Dropping back, dismiss a total flipping idiot
Crossword clues of the day
- Songbird with a ''bovine'' name
- Doris and Grace going topless
- Great-great-grandson, for instance: Abbr.
- Maryland's state bird
- Political lawn sign word
- Uneaten part of an entree, maybe
- Dancing girl lay behind house, the object of desire
- Congressional staffers
- For ingesting, as a vaccine
- Cocky character in a fable