Pater's cooked a meal
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Pater's cooked a meal crossword clue.
"Pater's cooked a meal" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Organised groups making inordinate din with ecstasy
- Journey east accompanied by the German writer
- Argue about a family member
- One behind the other in metropolitan demonstration
- Obstinate agent turning up with lines presented in book?
- European lady one's upset — she's being educated
- Thus old city becomes bitter
- Wild animal in capital city
- Sit badly, like hooligan wasting time in school
- Monster in building or gone?