Pat on the back?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Pat on the back? crossword clue.
"Pat on the back?" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Get ready to go out
- Single-named New Age keyboardist
- Score of three on a par five
- Defeat in battle, as a Gorgon
- "Sister Outsider" essayist/poet
- Extremely excited, in modern lingo
- Drummond who writes 'The Pioneer Woman Cooks' cookbooks
- Photo, to mag editors
- Legendary print maker
- Like many chilled lattes
Crossword clues of the day
- Egg-producing organ
- Be a big-time troublemaker
- One of the original two Gatorade flavors
- Actors Studio co-leader
- Small forward who, in 2012, won both an NBA title with the Heat and an Olympic gold medal
- Tavern menu heading
- Fur shoulder scarves
- Gwen of pop
- First ''Escalator'' user
- Not as sharp as possible