Pat and Oscar Furlong from Paper might get this slight exposure labouring outdoors when it's heating up
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Pat and Oscar Furlong from Paper might get this slight exposure labouring outdoors when it's heating up crossword clue.
"Pat and Oscar Furlong from Paper might get this slight exposure labouring outdoors when it's heating up" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- New satire about time with theatrical professional
- Not as flushed as others opening main office in European city
- Those involved in counterespionage, as before
- Make an impression on both sides of Ethiopian Church
- Fragment of reprimand is controversial in Ring
- It reflects cider producer losing the head from drink
- Extract in The Magazine
- Racist leaves container ship to call the show
- A growing concern picked up by Marcus Porcius Cato
- Nutcase in Central Synod in Curia misinterpreted tip from monsignor
Crossword clues of the day
- Supporting musician in a jazz band
- Heightened awareness
- Dancer with glowsticks, often
- Emergency situation caused by a terrier?
- More dangerous to drive on, in a way
- Salon job named after a comic book hero?
- ___ Defense (classic chess opening)
- Dance celebrating 2010 legislation?
- Started to act more grown-up
- Some "Babe" characters