Passionate old flame given a commendation
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Passionate old flame given a commendation crossword clue.
"Passionate old flame given a commendation" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Individuals in court previously returned old wagon
- Scratch the Spanish coin
- Very pleasing, for the most part, kind of wave
- Class clown has change of heart in section of mathematics
- It's used for turning Spanish and English articles
- White flower in back of a laboratory
- Medical specialty -- the thing the French allow
- Did the marathon, having a crazy fast time
- Wine produced on account
- Making allowances for a bishop working out
- Greeting card for an ailing friend
- A presidential car?
- Piece of material for a certain doll
- E-filing org.
- The showgirl's name in the Barry Manilow song 'Copacabana'
- ''Darn it!''
- Word before car or machine
- Legendary Giants center fielder Willie
- Composer opens Buenos Aires City Hall
- 2006 fantasy from Spain and Mexico that won Oscars for Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction, and Best Makeup