Parva, minora, ____: things in the smallest degree
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Parva, minora, ____: things in the smallest degree crossword clue.
"Parva, minora, ____: things in the smallest degree" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Come back, you! Heartless Regina's about to return
- Potestas, regnum, principatus; power!
- Fertis, geritis
- Be warned, you lot!
- Litora, ripae
- The Stayer, support: Iuppiter ____ antiquissimus custos Urbis (cf Cicero in Cat 1.11)
- To be present; animo ____ to be 'with it' or attentive
- 'Expedit esse ____ et ut expedit esse putemus' (AA 1.637) Ovid's scepticism about the supernatural?
- Suademus (deponent verb)
- ____ pluvialis vel fluvialis madefacere possit
- Confession of a blackjack dealer?
- "Well, that's quite a coincidence ..."
- Give in, so to speak
- Powell, Paulson, Rumsfeld, etc.
- Members of une sororité
- National currency which, if you drop its second letter and read the result backward, spells another national currency
- Gregory Peck's 'Moby Dick' role
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- Ask overly invasive questions
- Train segment