Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Particular dock? crossword clue.
"Particular dock?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Switch unit to join fight
- Dumping grounds dry up, one of those filled with sewage
- Cop punching old dog, grass …
- … that's bad arrested by police
- Official announcer in Cork I hear regularly
- Native of central America in rare shower
- A sovereign I preserve in instant coffee
- … fabricated — very pleased
- Freshly papered walls in rectory originally …
- Setter's dropping weight initially, so I hope that's shifted
- Baroque stringed instrument
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Part of many partnership names
- Sharer of emceeing
- Big co. in the 2008 financial meltdown
- 'All Things Considered' host Shapiro
- The U.S. Forest Service owns about 38% of it
- Weizman who once headed the Israeli Air Force
- Time-honored sayings
- Runs interference for the offense?
Crossword clues of the day
- Certain chamber ensemble
- Texas' ___ River, formerly part of the U.S./Mexico border
- Size in a lingerie shop
- Seemed pleased
- Daydreamy state
- Quite an achievement
- Scottish valley
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"