Paintings, often altarpieces, on two hinged wooden panels that can close like a book
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Paintings, often altarpieces, on two hinged wooden panels that can close like a book crossword clue.
"Paintings, often altarpieces, on two hinged wooden panels that can close like a book" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Maurice, French composer noted for his orchestral piece Boléro
- Salacious or bordering on the indecent
- A houseplant whose species include bee, moth and the white helleborine
- A draw or deadlock
- Stringed instrument whose players include Hilary Hahn and Stéphane Grappelli
- To cover or surround completely
- Expression meaning 'to waste energy on a lost cause that cannot be changed'
- To cut down expenses
- County cricket team whose nickname in the Twenty20 Blast competition is Sharks
- City on the northern coast of Spain that is noted for the Magdalena Palace