PM once was disheartened and upset leaving country
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the PM once was disheartened and upset leaving country crossword clue.
"PM once was disheartened and upset leaving country" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Look back over end of story with these
- Bit of gardening: raking earth, cutting grass to be collected again
- Test about old city den in books
- Rod led astray chasing bowling technique
- Jolly male's fine disembarking from transport
- Relish hero without ego
- Evil criminal left cinema
- Blow smoke
- Don penning article on elements
- Clever grown-up skipping third of Ulster, taking in Ireland
- Nevada gambling town near Carson City
- Fictional swordfighter with a horse named Tornado
- Marvel supervillain who created deadly robot clones of himself
- Basketball rebound play
- In this location
- Disciplinary women in "The Handmaid's Tale"
- Platform on a stage
- 'And crown ___ good with brotherhood ...'
- Did an uncanny impression of
- Largest city in Washoe County, Nevada
Crossword clues of the day
- Egyptian goddess who was the mother of Horus
- Thoroughly enjoyed, as a meal
- Dispensers of 20s
- Slumped-shoulders response to a task
- It can be verde or roja
- Was significant
- ◯ or △, e.g
- Turn clockwise, as a screw
- What one might say after figuring out what the answers to the starred clues have in common?
- Obeys a basic dog command