Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the PBS funder crossword clue.
"PBS funder" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Eugene Sheffer quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Eugene Sheffer on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Government assistance
- Bedlam, perhaps, in a little shop man's running
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" actor who played in the N.F.L.
- Last night, vis-à-vis today
- Bribe — a dark bench (anag)
- Suspects, informally
- Source of government revenue
- Tanzanian island, part of the Zanzibar archipelago
- Period when expecting conclusion from beat poet
- Like in Le Monde, new setter makes a start
Crossword clues of the day
- Hand waver's scream
- The Zambian capital
- Wise elder
- Dice pastime with dragons, for short
- Place to plant hit in stomach — it hurts to fight
- Acclaimed biographer of Samuel Pepys, Jane Austen and Mary Wollstonecraft.
- Relating to ears
- How Alf left (anag) — very unconventional
- Dame __, historian whose works include Pompeii: The Life of a Roman Town (2008)
- Male reproductive organ of a flower