Outstanding leader deserting Labour: one to sink the Tories
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Outstanding leader deserting Labour: one to sink the Tories crossword clue.
"Outstanding leader deserting Labour: one to sink the Tories" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Official party had launched 2001 Oscars
- Calendar produced by charity - short collection about to follow
- One has matter in hand? Shilling on tax
- Brit abroad disregarding British, goodness me!
- Hearing warning of attack, left
- Go to the Highlands for a party
- Girl staying in until daybreak
- Let out of jail, finally relax
- Something in the blood, etc, stirring Laurel on vacation
- In intelligence matters, not reaching Q?