Oscar in LA Confidential from the start fronts network soliciting cash advances from moneylenders
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Oscar in LA Confidential from the start fronts network soliciting cash advances from moneylenders crossword clue.
"Oscar in LA Confidential from the start fronts network soliciting cash advances from moneylenders" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Old sieve for cook in the kitchen
- Strength of character to do this crossword a second time?
- Chief in charge of what's on the agenda
- Extract of vanilla essence dug up in body of salty water
- Limits to setting up Tiberius' clubs
- Father consumes starters, entr?es and with very little money in old Paris - an alternative to consomm?
- Laotian from international version of The Apprentice
- Feeling the pinch yourself? Presumably, as a consumer this will make you feel important!
- Much ado about nothing in part of USSR
- What's between my ears is mine?
- An order might be one
- Cheerfully hop around
- Tree that's a different tree if you cut off its trunk
- Romance novelist's award
- 'A terrible thing to waste,' according to a saying
- Shown in more than one place
- 'Where Discoveries Begin' agcy.
- One of the film-directing Wachowskis
- Pleiades supercomputer owner
- Like most proverbs, in brief
Crossword clues of the day
- Fast-food restaurants that sell the Crispy Colonel Sandwich
- This might be cast in a police drama
- First woman of color on a national major-party ticket
- Film comedy bomb of 1994
- Sailor in "Arabian Nights" tales
- Number punched into an A.T.M.
- 'Shark Tank' heavy hitter for two seasons
- Its leaves were once used in leather making
- Expressions of atonement
- Twisty underground passageway